Two day package Includes:
• Saratoga Battlefield - The Battle of Saratoga during the American Revolution.
• Schuyler House – 1777 country estate of American General Philip Schuyler
• Saratoga Monument – 155’ granite obelisk commemorating the American Victory
• Wilkinson Trail – 4.2 mile foot-path. Part of preserved Revolutionary War road system with
• Victory Woods – a 22 acre parcel where British forces were encamped and surrounded for the week
before their October 17, 1777 surrender to the American Army.
Include a visit to the New York State Military Museum
which also offers free admission!
• Two Nights Accommodations
• Two Breakfasts for Two
• Two Dinners for Two- four $25 gift certificates to use at over 30 restaurants, cafes, bistro's View listings here
• Assorted refreshments and our homemade chocolate chip cookies!
Pricing from $205 per night.
Available May 31 to September 10, Wednesdays – Sundays. Available weekends only from September 10 to October 17. Rates shown are lowest seasonal rates; rates will vary based on room type availability and season. Valid until December 31, 2013. Taxes and gratuities not included. Offer is based on availability. Additional restrictions/blackout dates may apply.
Hide Details >